- These reports allow you to comply with Fannie Mae’s Loan Quality Initiative
- Refresh Report is a report pulled prior to closing. Identifies new inquiries and potentially new debt.
- You have the option of ordering the Refresh report with or without scores.
- Comparison Report allows you to compare the 2 reports and highlights the differences in less then 10 seconds.
- Inquiries verified to confirm if a new account was established
MERS Lien Report:
- The MERS report is designed as a fraud detection tool, it will conduct a search on both the borrower and co-borrower SSN and return all loan data associated with those SSN’s. The MERS report will also include a search on the subject’s property address, allowing the lender or broker to identify all loans associated with the property address.